The protection of your privacy is fundamental for Parisini Pelletterie srl.- This is why, in accordance with art. 13 G.D.P.R. no. 679/2016, we wish to provide you with a clear and simple information statement on how we will process personal data you will directly submit or which we shall come into the knowledge of as you browse our website www.parisinipelletterie.com.
1. Who is the Data Controller?
The Data Controller is Parisini Pelletterie srl, based in via dell’Incisore n. 9, 40138 Bologna, Tax identification and VAT Number 00510250376, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. Which categories of personal data do we process?
Parisini Pelletterie srl collects and processes:
a) Data provided voluntarily by the user:
such personal data is entered voluntarily by the user in special fields in the “contact details”, form, such as:
– identification data (name, surname);
– contact details (e-mail, telephone number)
b) Data on use:
Information collected autonomously by www.parisinipelletterie.com (also by third party applications integrated in www.parisinipelletterie.com), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by Users which connect to www.parisinipelletterie.com, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the hour of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of files obtained in response, the numerical code indicating server response status (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, characteristics of the browser and the operative system used by the visitor, various temporal connotations (for example the time spent on each page) and details pertaining to the itinerary followed inside www.parisinipelletterie.com, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, operative system parameters and the User’s IT environment.
3) What are the purposes and legal basis for processing?
Personal data will be processed:
a) to respond to your requests for information and/or quotes (art. 6.1 letter b G.D.P.R.);
b) to comply with legal obligations (art. 6.1 letter c G.D.P.R.);
c) for defence in legal proceedings by the Data Controller (art. 6.1 Letter f G.D.P.R.);
d) for statistical and website technical management purposes (legitimate interest of the Data Controller, art. 6.1 letter f G.D.P.R.);
4) What is the nature of data submission?
The entry of your personal data in the “contact details” form is voluntary.
The submission of data is necessary in order to process your requests, therefore your refusal to this effect will mean we will be unable to contact you to provide you with information you wish to receive.
Compulsory data are marked by an asterisk.
5) How do we process your data?
Personal data are processed using manual, computerised and virtual instruments, in compliance with principles set forth in art. 5 of the G.D.P.R. Parisini Pelletterie srl has also adopted suitable security measures to prevent the loss, illicit or incorrect use of data as well as unauthorised access to data.
Your personal data will only be processed by persons explicitly authorised by the Data Controller.
6) To whom will data be disclosed?
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except for any notifications required for the fulfilment of legal requirements or in the event of legal proceedings.
We do not share your personal data.
7) Can your personal data be transferred beyond the European Union?
We do not transfer personal data which you submit in the “contact details” form beyond the European Union or to international organisations.
8) How long are your data conserved?
We conserve your personal data for the time required to process your request for information.
In the event of a dispute, they will be conserved for the length of time required to defend the Data Controller’s rights.
9) What rights do you have?
At any time, in accordance with methods and within limits set forth in legislation in force, you have the right to:
– access your personal data and relative information (art. 15 GDPR);
– amend inaccurate personal data or integrate any incomplete personal data (art.16 GDPR);
– delete your personal data (art. 17 GDPR);
– restrict processing (art. 18 GDPR);
– personal data portability, intended as the right to receive your data in a structured and commonly used format, readable from an automatic device from Parisini Pelletterie Srl and to request the sending of your data to another Data Controller without any hindrance, if technically feasible (art. 20 GDPR);
– whenever consent is the legal basis for processing, to withdraw consent to processing at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent acquired before withdrawal.
– object to the processing of your personal data in cases specified in art. art. 21 of the GDPR (for reasons linked to your special situation in the event processing is based on the Data Controller’s legitimate interest or whenever your data are processed for direct marketing purposes).
– submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority(www.garanteprivacy.it).
10. Who do you need to contact to exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights at any time by submitting a written request
– by registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Parisini Pelletterie srl, via dell’Incisore no. 9, 40138 Bologna
– or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any substantial amendments will be published on this website and therefore will be accessible to the user who can inform themselves on the validity or amendments to this information.
Last amended on 22/07/2019